Walk up mountains. Climb on rock. Be in nature.
Mountain Magic is non-profit organisation that values nature, adventure, health, happiness, movement, stillness, love and learning. They are at the summit of everything we do.
We offer courses and adventures in hill walking, rock climbing and mountaineering for children, young people, adults, families, schools, organisations, health services and charities.
Professional members of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors, we are enthusiastic guides, patient instructors, experienced coaches and we love our work.
Based in the Lake District, North Wales and Scottish Highlands, we use eco-friendly accommodation, our food is sourced locally and we work towards a fossil fuel free future.
Explore the site to discover more about us, the courses you can enjoy, the places you can go to, what our customers say and see some great photos along the way.
- "Really good explanations and demonstrations with lots of feedback." - Dave
- "A calm and professional instructor giving a great introduction to climbing." - Matt
- "Relaxed, informal, highly experienced and bags of enthusiasm." - Ali
- "This has been the best day of my life!" - Tom
- "Just wanted to say thanks from all of us for today. We really enjoyed everything." - Rory
- "Thanks a million for a cracking weekend! It was everything I was looking for." - Adam
- "I felt totally safe at all times and the pace of your instruction was just right." - Heather
- "WOW!! :) You made my day!! I could not recommend you more!! :)" - Maja
- "The course was just what we needed." - Agnieszka
- "Safe, sensitive, supportive, thoughtful." - Tom
- "You were brilliant and I can't wait to do some more trad climbing." - Paula
- "Great meeting you and climbing with you last week!" - Chip
- “I had an amazing time on some of the most exhilarating routes I've ever climbed!” - Kate
- "I had such an awesome time! It's definitely improved my climbing confidence." - Zilla
- “It was absolutely what I was looking for and I really enjoyed the good company!” - Matthias
- "I learnt so much I was a better climber on Sunday than I was on Friday!” - Karen
- "A great introduction to multi-pitch climbing. Professional and fun." - Robin
- "We had an amazing time and have been out practicing lots with much success!" - Laura
- "Thanks again for the help and advice this weekend. It was very worthwhile." - Rik
- "Exactly what we were looking for and more." - Jodie
- "Every moment is perfect and you’re so happy you think you’ll burst from joy.” - Mia
- "All in all it was a very rewarding and thrilling couple of days." - Huw
- "We had a bunch of fun and learned a lot. Thanks for being such a patient teacher." - Kersey
- "I really enjoyed myself and felt that I made a lot of progress in a short time." - Michael
- "The most removed from my normal life I have ever felt, which was fantastic!" - Debbie
- “A fantastic week. Great company, great climbs and great instruction.” - Steve
- “An awesome combination of pushing our boundaries and learning new skills.” - Jed
- “It was really good being able to get clear, concise and to-the-point advice.” - Harry
- “Everything I had dreamed about Scottish winter and then some!” - Rafe
- “A brilliant week with amazing memories, breathtaking scenery and new winter skills.” - Roger
- “Stunning. Just stunning. Thanks a million.” - Caroline
- “Truly amazing! I came out of the valley feeling uplifted and in awe of the mountains.” - Georgie
- “Everything went completely silent around me and I was thinking this is happiness.” - Gemma
- "My confidence is growing in leaps and bounds thanks to your very good coaching." - Gavin
Scottish Winter Walking And Climbing Courses
Here are the new Scottish winter walking and climbing course details for 2016.
The winter walking courses are in Glen Coe and the winter climbing courses are based in Fort William.
Click the links for full brochures and a winter walking course video: