Walk up mountains. Climb on rock. Be in nature.
Mountain Magic was founded out of a love for being in nature, enjoying adventure, working with people and appreciating our environment.
We offer hill walking courses, mountaineering courses and rock climbing courses, plus indoor climbing courses and tailored programs for schools, young people and organisations.
Based in London, the Lake District, Scotland, the Peak District, North Wales and Bristol, we are a collective of mountain guides and mountaineering instructors with a wealth of experience.
Your enjoyment and learning are central in our approach to our work. The more you learn, the bigger your smile and the closer you are to nature, the happier we will be.
Explore our site to discover what we can do for you, see where we can take you, find out who we are and enjoy some beautiful photography along the way.
- "Really good explanations and demonstrations with lots of feedback." - Dave
- "A calm and professional instructor giving a great introduction to climbing." - Matt
- "Relaxed, informal, highly experienced and bags of enthusiasm." - Ali
- "This has been the best day of my life!" - Tom
- "Just wanted to say thanks from all of us for today. We really enjoyed everything." - Rory
- "Thanks a million for a cracking weekend! It was everything I was looking for." - Adam
- "I felt totally safe at all times and the pace of your instruction was just right." - Heather
- "WOW!! :) You made my day!! I could not recommend you more!! :)" - Maja
- "The course was just what we needed." - Agnieszka
- "Safe, sensitive, supportive, thoughtful." - Tom
- "You were brilliant and I can't wait to do some more trad climbing." - Paula
- "Great meeting you and climbing with you last week!" - Chip
- “I had an amazing time on some of the most exhilarating routes I've ever climbed!” - Kate
- "I had such an awesome time! It's definitely improved my climbing confidence." - Zilla
- “It was absolutely what I was looking for and I really enjoyed the good company!” - Matthias
- "I learnt so much I was a better climber on Sunday than I was on Friday!” - Karen
- "A great introduction to multi-pitch climbing. Professional and fun." - Robin
- "We had an amazing time and have been out practicing lots with much success!" - Laura
- "Thanks again for the help and advice this weekend. It was very worthwhile." - Rik
- "Exactly what we were looking for and more." - Jodie
- "Every moment is perfect and you’re so happy you think you’ll burst from joy.” - Mia
- "All in all it was a very rewarding and thrilling couple of days." - Huw
- "We had a bunch of fun and learned a lot. Thanks for being such a patient teacher." - Kersey
- "I really enjoyed myself and felt that I made a lot of progress in a short time." - Michael
- "The most removed from my normal life I have ever felt, which was fantastic!" - Debbie
1:1 and 1:2 Rock Climbing & Mountaineering Trips from London
Working on a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio throughout the UK, we take you out of town and into nature to enjoy the best weather we can find. You book the dates you want and we transport you there and back from your home or place of work. Transport, camping, equipment and professional guiding or instruction that is tailored to you are all included. Prices start from £295 per person for a two-day trip for two people.
Call Paul on 07946 331916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.